Thursday, May 1, 2008

Faith Restored

My faith in human kind has been restored! Sort of. At least for now.

Yes, the guy who is half way across the country wrote me back. He's promising that he will prepare the package for mailing at the latest by Monday. Yes, it's a little long considering I paid him on Tuesday, but that's 100x better than nothing! I can't wait to receive what I paid for.

And the guy who I thought was going to kill me (hehe, overly imaginative mind, I know) actually sounded more normal when I talked to him again. He's going to try to come to the garage sale this weekend when everyone else is here.

Did I already blog about my garage sale? Yes, I am sure I mentioned it yesterday. It's going to be my first so I can't wait! Hopefully the turn out will be great and I'll be able to make some $$ on things I don't need anymore.

No comments: