Friday, May 9, 2008

Getting Old...

I can't remember the last time I went to bed on a "school night" after midnight. Does that mean I am getting old?

I know tomorrow I am going to have a really hard time getting up. And maybe will need a couple of cups of coffee... But I just had so much to do this evening I had to stay up and get it all done.

Now that the errands I wanted to get done are done, I can go to bed. And I feel very accomplished!

BTW, this weekend is the last weekend for Bay Meadows Race Track to ever do a live horse race again now that it (and the land owners around it) has given in to developers... Sad, and considering I have NEVER been to a live horse race at the Bay Meadows and it is only 10 minutes away from my house, I am going tomorrow/tonight. Will try to take some photos but fast horses + slow lenses = not so good chances?

No comments: