Sunday, May 4, 2008

First Garage Sale...

... under my belt!

Thanks to my neighbors Arleen and Chuck for organizing a block long garage sale, I finally got the courage to get all my stuff organized and try my hand at selling. And wow, what success it was! Never got around to taking any pictures of the two days but we sold tons of stuff that we didn't need anymore (and we had a lot of those things)... clothes, Guitar Hero controllers, DDR controllers, shoes, toys, kitchen stuff, etc., the list can go on!

I think I am totally addicted now. The neighbors had so much fun we think we will try our hands at it again in the fall. Hopefully I'll get even more organized and totally and completely clea my house by then. I have always been a giant pack rat and my house has always been FULL of sutff.. Perhaps, for the first time in my life, I will become more organized and won't be so handicapped by my stuff and inability to remove things from my life. :D

No comments: