Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Update...

So, still no sight of the stuff I bought from this guy in Georgia. No emails from him either. It's been two weeks since I paid him and maybe his baby came early and he didn't have time to ship out the package, but really, I am guessing that I should just consider my $60 gone.

I hate being burned by CL listings... I am usually really careful too, and this I guess was a slip in my judgment. But I am still hoping that he was trustworthy... But, maybe I am just too naive (that's evian backwards, but I don't particularly like evian water).

On the Hawaii front, tomorrow my vacation officially starts, but I just feel so overwhelmed with stuff to do before the trip (installing AC, refinishing hardwood floor, cutting a bigger hole in the hallway passthru, packing, cleaning, errands, shopping, wah! there are just so many things to do!)

The house is still a giant mess ~ why can't all the people who say they are going to buy/pickup the stuff they want come when they say they will?

Hopefully I will successfully sell my AC before I leave, and maybe even somehow get rid of the massage chair too!

1 comment:

Tim said...

Have fun in Hawaii!