Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Yay!

I just placed my order of the Sigma 18-200mm from Amazon... Now I can't wait to get my hands on it and play with it!

Can't wait also for next Friday when we head to HAWAII for two weddings and lots of photo taking. So excited.

Watching Becoming Jane on Blueray right now... and blogging at the same time... Not really all that into it, not sure why... Saw Miss Potter the other day and loved it...

Ok, this blog is lame. I am just typing random stuff... Sorry guys.

Oh, and still no sight of the package from across the country from the guy I never met, although if he was trying to defraud me he could have just never responded after I sent him the $$, so my coworker and I think he's just flaky... I sure hope the items gets here soon though because I would love to be able to use them for my Hawaii trip (yes, more camera equipment). :D

I hope I will get so much more opportunity to practice the art of photography because it is so much fun and so addicting! And I hope I get really good!

No comments: