Monday, June 2, 2008

Weekends...

...are way too short. I can't believe it is the start of another week already.

I finally uploaded pictures from my friend Peter and his beautiful bride Nana's wedding on flickr, now if I can just find time to process Anna and John's wedding...

Nana & Peter's Wedding

I went with an old-world, Hollywood look here. Hopefully it isn't too much. The real problem was that my lens wasn't fast enough in this low light and I didn't have a flash with me so this "finish" was almost necessary because it really brought out the feeling but hid all the lens issues I had. :D

Today we also found some time to do a photo walk in downtown San Jose. See?

IMG_3683

:D

Ok, I know, it's a bad teaser... more to come, but it's after my bed time so you'll have to wait.

Good night! :D

No comments: