Monday, August 18, 2008

No Time!

I feel like I never have enough time in a day, to work, to commute, to cook, to play with the doggie, to hang out with DH, to watch TV and unwind, to clean, to surf the web, to play with the camera, to sleep and to BLOG! Geez, how do people find time to juggle everything? :D

Well, case in point, I _was_ trying to publish this blog sometime this past week, to talk about the past weekend's activities, but before I even get a chance to blink, the "past weekend" is now almost two weekends ago! Well, that weekend was super duper busy once again (and so is this current one, since it's already Sunday... hmm, are you following me still?).

Anyway, there was another wedding where I did some shooting and lots of assisting with lights ~ I learned a lot about strobe and fill lighting for sure! The little flower girl, Zoe, is gorgeous:

L+D Wedding

So is the bride:

L+D Wedding

And the ceremony:

L+D Wedding

And then last weekend was also San Mateo County Fair:

Camel

Ok, enough about last weekend. On Saturday we went to Scott Kelby's worldwide photo walk in the city. Pictures are up! I'll post just one here for you to get started (click on it to see the rest)

Fish

We also ate at Pampas that evening. Wow, I haven't had that kind of tummy workout in a while. :P

(note: this post got started Monday the 18th but didn't get finished/published until Sunday the 24th.)

No comments: