Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Swamped

I am so busy these days it is simply impossible to balance squeezing in a little good blogging and sleep, or eat, or clean, or, well, you get the point. For example, I am right now foregoing 5 extra minutes of sleep to blog. I know, it isn't much, but I really need my 6-8 hours nightly and any little bit that I give up I am paying back with yawns the next day.

So, this past weekend was jam packed. We flew into Seattle on the first flight out of SFO at 6 am... Yes, you read that right, 6 am. That meant we got home the night before, ate dinner, packed, packed some more, walked dogs, and went to bed at 12 ish only to wake at 3:45 to leave the house by 4:30. Anyway, enough complaining. The flight was painless and I pretty much slept thru the whole thing, so I caught up a bit.

The ensuing two days in Seattle were a blast. We saw friends and family. I had a little photo shoot with little Peanut which was so much fun and turned out great. She loved the camera, even at a mere 6 mos old. Still processing, but will post soon. We also attended our friends Sam and Dawn's amazingly touching "2nd" wedding (the reason we went to Seattle, actually) :D Congrats Dawn and Sam!!

Sunday morning first thing we flew back. The reason was we were also slated to attend my friend Amy and her now husband Randy's wedding in San Francisco. It was beautiful! We were responsible for primary shooting and capturing the memories of the day and I thought it was extremely tiring (especially without a good night's sleep) but also an amazing experience. I can't thank Amy enough for giving me the opportunity to shoot her day! I'm processing now (every evening!) so hopefully photos will be ready soon.

Ok, my 5 minutes is up. Time for my beauty sleep.

Good night!

1 comment:

xoxoalk said...

I'm the luckiest bride!! Don't ever think I didn't appreciate your rushed perigrinations on my behalf!